Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm done

Today's the day. I'm done. I'm finished.

I'm tired of hearing about the latest diet that's working so well for everyone else.What do you have for me today Dr. Oz? I've tried them all from weightwatchers to the zone, paleo the blood type diet the list goes on and on.

I'M DONE.

Today is the day

I stop trying to figure it all out and just do it. Less thinking, more doing. It's not hard.

lose weight fast



STOP DOUBLE FISTING BURRITOS.


STOP EATING AN ENTIRE BAG OF CHIPS.

STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL.






Today is the day.

I'M DONE.

Today is the day

I stop eating processed food. 

Does it come in a bag? Not gonna eat it.

How about a box? Not for me.


What do the ingredients say? Oh wait that means it's in some type of container. Not going to eat it.


I'M DONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home